Remember – don’t be shy.Tell your doctor if you have:


1. Abnormal vaginal bleeding, such as bleeding after sex, bleeding after menopause, bleeding and spotting between periods, and having menses that are longer or heavier than usual


2. An unusual discharge from the vagina – the discharge may contain some blood and may occur between your menses or after menopause


3. Pain during sexual relations


If you have any of these signs or other symptoms, see your doctor right away. And remember to get a Pap test every 3 years. Don’t wait until you have symptoms.